Monday, January 17

K R E W & breastfeeding

Krew is almost 6 months old now. He is growing so fast. He can sit now but still needs pillows around him because he will randomly through himself back. He smiles on demand and is such a happy little man. Krew got some shots 2 weeks ago and he didn't even cry but I was about to. He is my 20 pound baby, 100% all around, we must be related! He has been teething and drooling and all that baby stuff. Krew has rolled over a couple times but not very often, I think he has too many rolls to roll:)
 I have been exclusively breastfeeding Krew and I love it. He never gets sick, its free, and it is natural. It just seems so easy to nurse in the night and not have to make a bottle. I know all moms can't nurse but I really love it. When I took Krew to his doctors appt. the doctor was shocked that he had never had formula before and he said that is almost unheard of these days. In Utah i knew lots of freinds who did but things here in California are a little different. I was at a playplace and there were just moms there and Keagan was playing. I have an "utter cover" for when I nurse and I nursed right there (I usually don't in public but there were just moms and it seemed convenient and no one could see anything). I could not believe the looks I got. Dirty looks? How did something natural that our bodies were created to do for turn into something weird?  Anyway Krew is growing like a weed and maybe it is getting closer to thinking about another sibling:)







 Trying rice cereal for the first time:)





2 comments:

The VanSickles said...

So CUTE!!! I have a hooter hider (utter cover) too and everytime I use it people give me the same looks. You are doing much better then me in the nursing department. I start to ween them at about 6 mo. I'm just not a big fan of being bit.

julie said...

so, so good looking....both your boys are. I love his high chair and little tie.