Tuesday, May 31

Bootcamp...

This past year I have really been struggling getting my baby weight off. After Keagan I was back down about 1 month but with Krew I gained 30 pounds during pregnancy and then only lost 10 after :( Anyway forget the details, I have just not felt good in my skin. I have been trying hard but just seem stuck. I joined a fitness bootcamp for 7 weeks at 5am 5 days a week. At the end of the bootcamp, I ran a race, it was 3.6 miles. I should have read more about it online but it was a desert run in the SAND and 2/3 uphill, 1/3 downhill. I got 3rd of the 18-29 year olds. I'm fit and fat, story of my life. Hopefully my crazy pcos hormones will stop freaking out and I can feel good in my skin again when I am done nursing. I forgot my camera at the race but here is one Keagan took:)

2 comments:

Staci said...

hey you look good and nothin wrong with bein fit with more muscle:) ive been startin runnin in the mornings cause ive had a hard time gettin baby weight off too so hopefully this will help

LC said...

kathy! that's impressive. i know how you feel though- i feel the same. and when i'm done nursing i'll go back on metformin and hopefully get my hormones in check as well as my bod!!!