Saturday, December 5

Keagan's 3rd Birthday Party!


Welcome to Radiator Springs!

How many "TIRES" are in the jar?

We colored pictures at Ramon's body art...

Ate lunch at Flo's V8 cafe! Tire pizza and circle sandwiches....

I took pictures before the chaos! Nine 2 and 3 year olds and parents can get a little crazy but so fun!

They were going to take a rest at the Cozy cone motel but that didn't happen!

Tire toss at Lueges!


The kids all got a prize!

Then it was time for CAKE! One of my best friends Net taught me to make fondant cakes! She came over and gave me a lesson and we made his cakes together. She is so talented. As for me I can't make a cute cake to save my life!


Fake smile but still cute:)



Keagan hit the jackpot...maybe I will re-wrap some of these for Christmas!

He was pooped but had so much fun. When he woke up from nap he said....time to have a party!
Happy birthday Keagan! We love you little man!

Thanks Staci for letting me borrow some of your props they were so much fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, i totally love the blowup sleeping bag thingy! great idea!!!

Wee Sisters Three said...

you should be a party planner! They look like such fun parties you do.

keli b said...

that was so cute, you are so creative. Great job.

Whitney said...

OMG! Sooo cute! Cohen had one of those sleeping bags. Then he jumped on it, and... no more blow-up mattress thingy.. lol.

You are so dang creative! I do theme parties for my kids but I would never have thought to do half that stuff! Very awesome!!!