Thursday, January 15

Women are from Venus men are from Mars....

When Jeremy I were first married we become anti-social for about 6 months. When I was single I would hate it when my good friends got married because i wouldn't see them anymore. They just seemed to disappear into married land. I always told myself that I would NEVER be one of "those" but I did. Before getting married I never realized how different guys and girls really are. For example: "Man Time". Jeremy loves to have man time. This past weekend when Keagan and I were gone, Jeremy went to a good friends homecoming and hungout with the guys. When we got back I asked him a million questions about different friends, he knew nothing. I'm guessing alot of..."hey dude, hows it going"..... good "what about you man".... good. You get the picture. I have learned that when men get together they usually have to do something physical like Jeremy loves to go shooting or play basketball. Must have junk food. Must have very surface conversation w/ some type of competition. Now this is completely different from women time. When I am with my friends we talk about every detail of our lives and everyone elses too {working on that}. WE really don't have to do anything but talk. They can just come over and talk for hours usually while our kids play. We can walk for miles and miles and never realized how far we have gone because we're talking so much. We cry, we laugh, were emotional. Guys and girls are so different. But together, complete:)

6 comments:

Julie Barb said...

Very true Kathy! Whenever I go to bookclub meeting, I often come home around 11pm. Scott doesn't quite get how we girls can just talk and talk for hours...but for me, there's nothing I'd rather be doing:)...so fun!

Mandy said...

So true! I love it.

Staci said...

That is so true! ya im on a bloggin strike i have been gettin caught up with my scrapbooking but things are goin good ya call me when you come down lets play!

Mark and Mel said...

I love how you said that! Together are complete! So true. What would we do without our guys? :)

Nathan and Esther said...

you hit the nail on the head with that one! That was a great post. I love your blog header too!

Staci said...

Hey Im gonna be passin through Cedar tomorrow Mason was saying keagan kathy so I told him we would stop by if thats okay when we come back down just let me know when would be a good time!